Friday, July 20, 2012

I love it when a monkey eats a cookie with me

Things that are untrue:

 this sign

I really don’t think I need to say more but in an attempt at full disclosure, this sign is up the McDonalds down the road.  I just don’t understand why they think a disgusting looking veggie patty is irresistible.

Things that are true:



Monkeys love Parle G cookies. 

In case you can’t tell, I am feeding a monkey, he is literally taking a cookie right out of my hand….do you know where I fed said monkey? In the hostel….No big deal. There were just some monkeys chilling in/at the window of the hostel so I ran down with a pack of biscuits and fed them! It was so awesome! That it is was awesome until it got scary…and it got scary when there was like 7 monkeys…coming into the hostel. We were trying to feed them through the bars but they just kept on coming in, they sat on this girls bed, then they walked around inside the hostel for a while.


We accidentally dropped a cookie pretty far back inside the hostel and the monkey pranced right on in like he owned the place and picked it up. 

And for all of you that know me, you know I hate goodbyes, so I do this really unhealthy thing where I pretend like nothing is going to happen and like I am not going anywhere…so that’s what I’m doing now.

pretending like I’m not leaving in 2 days,

Leigh

                    





2 comments:

  1. it has become bittersweet for you, hu? I am so proud of you Leigh! You did the doggone thing! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sweetie and love the cookie eating monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete